We Are Dedicated To Building Careers For Our Team Members, Not Just Jobs.
Now partnering with The Stepping Stones Group, New England ABA specializes in home and community-based ABA Therapy.
We offer our team members:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Paid Drive Time & Mileage
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- and more!
What Are We Looking For?
Qualifications and degrees are great, but NEABA is most concerned with the level of character a person possesses and their passion for helping others when assessing a potential new member of our team.
With that in mind… We value:
- Experience working or volunteering with children with Autism.
- A proven record of success in past and/or current employment.
- A passion for improving the lives of others.
- The ability to apply a growth-orientated mindset in a professional setting.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- At least two professional references.
- Availability to work shifts during peak hours. Weekdays between 3-8 PM.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.