We Are Dedicated To Building Careers For Our Team Members, Not Just Jobs.
Now partnering with The Stepping Stones Group, New England ABA specializes in home and community-based ABA Therapy.
We offer our team members:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Paid Drive Time & Mileage
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- and more!
What Are We Looking For?
Qualifications and degrees are great, but NEABA is most concerned with the level of character a person possesses and their passion for helping others when assessing a potential new member of our team.
With that in mind… We value:
- Experience working or volunteering with children with Autism.
- A proven record of success in past and/or current employment.
- A passion for improving the lives of others.
- The ability to apply a growth-orientated mindset in a professional setting.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- At least two professional references.
- Availability to work shifts during peak hours. Weekdays between 3-8 PM.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
Why Work At NEABA?
A Top Rated ABA Practice in Massachusetts
Comprehensive Paid Training
Our specialized training starts with a 40-hour onboarding training that meets the RBT requirements set by the BACB. This training has both a didactic and hands-on component and aims to provide the learner with the fundamentals of the science of ABA. Once the learner demonstrates competency at both levels they become cleared for field service.
But the learning does not stop there! Our team of experienced Clinical Supervisors help to show how those ABA fundamentals can be molded to fit the dynamic needs of individual clients. All treatment plans are highly individualized, which allows all Behavior Technicians to truly learn mastery of the science of ABA and not just one way that it might be applied.
Contact us today to learn more about how our training programs help change lives, one family at a time!